Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost/Thing Thing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Location : Most likely creating something new or modifying that which I have already built.

Ghost/Thing Thing Empty
PostSubject: Ghost/Thing Thing   Ghost/Thing Thing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:11 pm

Basic Info

Name: Ghost
Race: Wizard
Look's: Ghost has red hair, wears a red trenchcoat, and has a patch over his left eye, to cover the fact that it's red, unlike his right eye, which is blue. He also has black jeans and dark grey shoes.

Personality

Personality: Ghost is cold, heartless, and easily aggravated.
Like's: Killing people.
Dislike's: Anybody who thinks they can kill him.

Element and Nation

Nation: None yet.
Town: None yet.

Elemental Mastery
Primary Element: Dark
Secondary Element: Fire

History & Biography

History: Not much is known about Ghosts history. To be honest, what little is known is pure skepticism in some cases. Most of the rumors say that he's a bio-weapon specially designed for military purposes, but other rumors say he just appeared in the world after Kannon came into rule in order to be her most trusted assassin. Nobody knows which ones are true, but that's just fine with Ghost. HIs goal right now? To become Commander-in-Chief of Kannon's armies.

Pictures:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chaoscreature
Tirena

Tirena

Ghost/Thing Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost/Thing Thing   Ghost/Thing Thing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Your personality section is a bit short, but the rest looks okay, so it'll do.

Ghost/Thing Thing Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down

Ghost/Thing Thing
Page 1 of 1