Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questons better left unanswered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocton

Rocton

Questons better left unanswered Empty
PostSubject: Questons better left unanswered   Questons better left unanswered I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:20 pm

"The fighting is over Trick, there is no reason for us to countinue."

"No, you shall die, now stand and fight, or die like a dog."

"I won't fight you"

"Very well, have a nice death... pest.."

The rest of the dream was nothing but the agonizing yells. Flashes of fire blazed in Rocton's mind, and the image of spilt blood splattered his mind. Rocton struggled to wake up. He was close to falling off his small bed.

The last image that crossed his dream induced mind, was of silver armor shining brilliantly in a moon but the wearer had eyes sinister enough to scare off the mightinesses beasts of sprikiania.

With a huff and a large breath , Rocton awakened breathing so heavily he dang near woke up the dog he had adopted.

"Do I really want to know who the heck I am" Rocton thought to himself.

He got off his bed wearing the very shirt and pants he had went to sleep in.

"I need some air..."

With a quick pet to his sleeping companion , Rocton grabbed hold of his tattered cloak and his sword just in case.

He walked on the silvery dusty roads of the Jupiter city. He looked sad with every step he took and even garnered a few stares from the late passerbys.

He finally got to his destination, a large hill that overlooked the sky and it's stars.

"So peaceful... " he thought to himself...
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Questons better left unanswered   Questons better left unanswered I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:49 pm

*Flying across the daimond sky the fire on her wings made Lydia look like a comet. Lydia flew allowing sparks to fall a few inches from her wings. She traveled by resting on the wind and looked around. She saw a man over on a hill isolated from the town. SHe flew over to him and her golden eyes stared kindly at him*

Hello sir, havent trouble sleeping?
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Rocton

Rocton

PostSubject: Re: Questons better left unanswered   Questons better left unanswered I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:57 pm

"Who is the man who doth not know who he is not ,and who he is, is that of a mystery better left unsolved and yet best that way to the dismay of the forgotten .............. you of the gifted beings that can fly must know the freedom that comes from flight but what must it feel to be free of one's memories I ask of you..."

Rocton payed no mind to his visitor, his mind was heavy with thoughts.

"Pardon my quizzical speech.... a mind is rough on a past warrior."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Questons better left unanswered   Questons better left unanswered I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:48 am

What ailes you this night my friend? Perhaps a former warrior of the past can help you. I am Lydia Firestorm and you my friend dont remember who you are do you?

*Lydia replied landing softly on the ground and lowered her glow so as to not attract attention to the hill*
Back to top Go down
https://fightforthephoenix.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questons better left unanswered   Questons better left unanswered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questons better left unanswered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sprikania :: Wind Nation :: Jupiters' Crown-
Jump to: