Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyson and the Oak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Tyson and the Oak Empty
PostSubject: Tyson and the Oak   Tyson and the Oak I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:10 pm

Shinji was laying by the entrance to the town in the Oak, waiting for Tyson and his lazy butt.

"I'm freaking serious, if that boy doesn't get here soon,I"ll kick him so hard his ancestors will feel it."

Shinji took out Butterfly and started swinging around, fantisizing about cutting Tyson's head off.

OOC:Sorry it's so short, I'm lazy right now.
Back to top Go down
Tsyon

Tyson and the Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson and the Oak   Tyson and the Oak I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:12 pm

Tsyon ran down the hill with his buster blade he fell over cause of the wait and landed right there at Shinji's toes.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Tyson and the Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson and the Oak   Tyson and the Oak I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:15 pm

"Grrrrr, YOU'RE LATE YOU LITTLE BUGGER, now get up and get ready to start your training, it's going to be a long day for you Tyson."

Shinji was displeased with Tyson because he was carrying such a heavy weapon. He fixed his sunglasses and kicked Tyson to tell him to get up faster.
Back to top Go down
Tsyon

Tyson and the Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson and the Oak   Tyson and the Oak I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:20 pm

He jumped said "You do think you are i know you at my boss." as pulled out his buster blade.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Tyson and the Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson and the Oak   Tyson and the Oak I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:24 pm

"Your sword is to heavy for you, you need a lighter one so you swing faster, and if you even try and attack me, I"ll show you who's the boss, now get ready to train."

Shinji lifted Butterfly into Tysons face, barely scratching him.
Back to top Go down
Tsyon

Tyson and the Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson and the Oak   Tyson and the Oak I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:30 pm

As took tsyon blade and got it on his blade put it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Tyson and the Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson and the Oak   Tyson and the Oak I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:59 pm

Shinji brought up his sword and slashed at Tyson quickly.

"Come on buddy, you think you're strong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyson and the Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson and the Oak   Tyson and the Oak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyson and the Oak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sprikania :: Earth Nation :: Xaitu Town-
Jump to: