Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nettma the Riddle Prodigy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nettma

Nettma

Nettma the Riddle Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Nettma the Riddle Prodigy   Nettma the Riddle Prodigy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:28 pm

Basic Info

Name: Nettma (Riddle)
Race: Cluemaster
Look's: Nettma is a beautiful girl with long flowing saphire blue hair. Her eyes are crystal blue that at times become white as a winters snow. She waers a black cloak like shirt That is fringed with white and is stringed together with purple lace that ends with sleeves on the lower arms. The white Lace crosses infront of her SHe wears short blue jean shorts with thick belts crossing over it. She wears two white leg rings on her higher leg and on her left leg is a purple sock that gives way to white satin. The right leg is solid white. She wears velvet brown boots.

Personality

Personality: Nettma is very secretive and hardly ever talks. She has a very strong memory some call it Photographic memory. She has the keen ability to seeing the bigger picture and yet she loves to depict the smallest detail. She usually only speaks in riddles and has earned herself the nickanme the Riddle Prodigy. She often quotes the character Punk from Shakespears Midsummer Nights Dream and has a strong since of kindness although she never shows any of her emotions openly.
Like's: riddles, solving mysteries other people find hard to solve
Dislike's: fighting and evil

Element and Nation

Nation: Wanderer
Town: none

Elemental Mastery Water
Primary Element: Water
Secondary Element: illusion

History & Biography

History: Nettma (Riddle) came to sprikania in search of the mysterious puzzle master Clue after recieving a letter from his master. She came from the same place as him and was known as a child prodigy, only match by the infamous puzzler. The letter contained the masters will which stated that she go and help Clue finish his job and return him to his former world. Nettma whom has the strange abilities to see other peoples lies and speak all known dialects, became Clues partner, and together they work towards finishing Clues job, and making Nettma a full fledged Puzzle Master herself. As for her origin, just as Clue it is unknown, all that is known is that she is an orphan and that Clues master took her in as her own daughter, meeting Clue on several occasions which sparked her curiosity for the arts of the puzzles.

Pictures:
Nettma the Riddle Prodigy L_e704621f69a6bdb5a71d9b31c1ad9308
Back to top Go down
Lmia

Lmia

PostSubject: Re: Nettma the Riddle Prodigy   Nettma the Riddle Prodigy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:32 pm

Ahh I see my partner has arrived, now the games should get interesting
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

PostSubject: Re: Nettma the Riddle Prodigy   Nettma the Riddle Prodigy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:33 pm

Another puzzler huh? Ok well welcome, nice char

Nettma the Riddle Prodigy Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down
Lmia

Lmia

PostSubject: Re: Nettma the Riddle Prodigy   Nettma the Riddle Prodigy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:18 am

Well thank you heights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nettma the Riddle Prodigy   Nettma the Riddle Prodigy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nettma the Riddle Prodigy
Page 1 of 1