Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clue, Curious isint it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lmia

Lmia

Clue, Curious isint it? Empty
PostSubject: Clue, Curious isint it?   Clue, Curious isint it? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:05 pm

Name: Clue (Lmia)
Race: Cluemaster

Look's: Clue has long red hair with brown eyes which can glow yellow as the burning sun. He wears a black and yellow coat with yellow pads on his shoulders and a pocket watch in his coat pocket which has a long golden chain that reaches to his belt. He wears white gloves and a white shirt inside his coat and a black hat with yellow rope. He has a white mask on half of his face with a scar that runs down to his chin. He has a red goatee and always carries a ciggarette with him.

Personality

Personality: Clue is very cryptic and reserved, preffering to learn from others than to speak about himself. He speeks proper and ironically has spelling problems. He is a master puzzler and speeks mostly in riddles if not to say something important, he loves to quote people and calls everyone his friend even if they are strangers.
Like's: Puzzles, talking
Dislike's: Fighting, evil

Element and Nation

Nation: Wanderer
Town: N/A

Elemental Mastery: Fire
Primary Element:- Fire
Secondary Element:- Time

History & Biography

History: Not much is known about Clue except that he is not from Sprikania, he is a renowned Puzzle master and a brilliant strategist. He is a frequent smoker and a gentleman of sorts, he hates fighting but if it is for a puzzle or a special request he will fight. He chooses carefully what he says and has stated that his only weakness is alcohol which can make him loose and unable to control his powers, he also becomes a flirt with women. His origins are a mystery which he states may be revealed in time and has stated that he has a job to do, which needs to be done. He is against evil and will stand by the side of justice by all means, even though he will not fight (again if not requested to).

Pictures:

Clue, Curious isint it? Crossdebts

Clue, Curious isint it? CROSSY

Clue, Curious isint it? Smokin
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Clue, Curious isint it?   Clue, Curious isint it? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:57 pm

Clue, Curious isint it? Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down
Lmia

Lmia

PostSubject: Re: Clue, Curious isint it?   Clue, Curious isint it? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:04 am

I thank you, miss Tirena, I hope you will be participating in the games *bows and tips hat*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clue, Curious isint it?   Clue, Curious isint it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clue, Curious isint it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sprikania :: Templates :: Character-
Jump to: