Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shinji Higu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Shinji Higu Empty
PostSubject: Shinji Higu   Shinji Higu I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:19 pm

Name: Shinji Higu

Race:Spriken

Look's: Shinji is 6 ft tall and has somewhat tanned skin. Shinjis midnight black hair barely covers his deep, blood red eyes which are covered by a pair of faded sunglasses . He wears a black, long sleeve shirt which is complimented by a pair of greyish Glamrock jeans that have a hole in each knee. His shoes are a red, black and white colored pair of Pumas and finally, the last item to his out fit is his two, Shade Black Wings.

Personality

Personality:Shinji is very kind and caring for his friends once you get to know him enough. When around nature, he doesn't talk because he believes that talking when walking through any forest will disturb its silent, yet beautiful divinity. When faced with a large city or crowd, Shinji will talk more with his friend(s).

Like's: Shinji enjoys nature, poetry, romance and mystery novels and art.

Dislike's: Shinji hates comic books, large cities with large group of people and talking while surrounded by nature.

Element and Nation

Nation: Lived in Dark, but now is residing in the Wind Nation.

Town: Jupiter's Crown

Elemental Mastery
Primary Element:- Wind
Secondary Element:- Time

History & Biography

History: Shinji was known as the Kid who didn't fit in with the crowd when he was young. The reason being wase cause when he lived in the Dark Nation, he loved only the nature that he could see. When he was looking at the nature, the others would either play with each other or make fun of him, only because he was different. He was living alone, nobody had known because he seized to speak. He was once beaten by bullies when he was 12 while coming home from school, they didn't say why they did so, they just did. He got back up soon and limped home. He wanted to get back at them, but his conscience forced him to leave it alone. He soon moved to the Wind Nation and began his life there, trying to get the Dark Nation memories to leave. When he turned 18, the memories didn't affect him and he kept his mind focoused his mind to nature and novels, keeping silent.

Pictures: Shinji Higu 2d6e47

Last edited by Shinji on Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji Higu Empty
PostSubject: .......   Shinji Higu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Sorry for double posting, Shinji is finished.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

Shinji Higu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji Higu   Shinji Higu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Sorry, but Luna wouldn't be considered an element for Sprikania. You may use Fire, Water, Earth, Space, Time, Lightning, Light or Darnkess as you secondary.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji Higu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji Higu   Shinji Higu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:47 pm

sorry, I'm starting to become a luna user in another Kingdomhearts site. Anyways, edited, also,thanks for tellling me.
Back to top Go down
Tirena

Tirena

Shinji Higu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji Higu   Shinji Higu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:52 am

Not a problem at all ^^

Shinji Higu Sam_ph10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinji Higu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji Higu   Shinji Higu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinji Higu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sprikania :: Templates :: Character-
Jump to: