Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard is the journey for which YOU must begin, Soft is the key found within.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The clash of memory lane changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namei

Namei

The clash of memory lane changes Empty
PostSubject: The clash of memory lane changes   The clash of memory lane changes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:21 am

It was a peaceful day to just sit back and relax. It wasn't like her to do so, but she didn't feel like doing anything much. As she was walking tough town, when see noticed that the Palaces Gliders was out, she wander why as she stretched out her arms and wings, Then having her wings rapped around her like a cloak as she kept walking. She was walking for a few hours, when she ran into a perfect spot to just sit and relax. She sat next to a tree and looked out in to the river that was near by. Enjoying the peace and quite, when she left a hand placed on her shoulder as she looked to see who it was but, there was no one in plain sight. She looked back, as she started to think that she was loosing her mind. Moments later she felted it again but, this time instead looking back she grabbed the person by the arm, holding on with a firm grip, knowing she got a hold of it. When she looked back no one is there, she started to freak out as she knows she holing on to someone, feeling it hand still placed on her shoulder yet no one is in sight. Her eyes began to widen as she thought she finally lost it. Tears start to full fill her eyes as she wasn't sure how to approach this, take it as someone is really there or if she should go get check by someone to see it just her going crazy. "Namei its ok, don't be scared." The voice said to her, placing it's free hand on her check as just then, she burst into tear as she couldn't hold it in anymore. "Oh my look on how much you grew since i last saw you, I'm surprised you didn't stayed in the palace's gates." Said the voice. Just then she just realized who she was talking to, she couldn't believe it but it was she was positive about, it was her mother. She began to wipe her eyes as she couldn't believe it, it was to go to be true. She looked up to behold a beautiful woman in front of her. Her mother appear like a goddess, her beauty alone was unimaginable. Namei tried to speak but, her lips wouldn't move, It was like she was stunned. Just then her mother bent down and hugged her. Namei's face began to grow pale as she went into shook. Waking up hours later to find her self back at the palace again "Nothing change since I was here when i was 15 but, why bring me here" as she said looking around to find her mother

(not finished sleep so ill come back tomorrow to finish)
Back to top Go down
http://coliseumclash.darkbb.com/index.htm

The clash of memory lane changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sprikania :: Wind Nation :: Ecstasy City-
Jump to: